Sunday 11 December 2011

Sincere Apologies

To anyone who actually cared to see some pictures of snowy Scotland, I apologize. I cannot provide them. I have left my camera with the pictures in my girlfriend's house.

As a token of my profound and abject sadness, please accept these two amusing videos, featuring classy music.

What I love about this one is that it can be boiled down to three things:

The cool, cool music that sounds to me like it could have been taken from an 8-bit Nintendo soundtrack and covered by a bluegrass outfit

The way the dancers really seem to get into the spirit of sheep. How does this even? They really seem to be doing a dance that if you were to anthropomorphise a common field ungulate, they would in fact do.

Lastly the expression on the protagonists' face at the end. that man needs to replace all funny-face actors in Hollywood. Jim Carrey and Jack Black be damned.

I like this one because: Damn but these dudes look like bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment