Friday 25 November 2011

First Post in Blogger

Hello readers!

I'm Harry, a twenty-something from Scotland. Mostly, and nowadays, I'm an artist. I've been drawing a lot through my life, and studied art a little, but the traditional art institutions really haven't been for me, so I'm self taught. Accordingly, my techniques are half-formed and idiosyncratic, and my overall knowledge is patchy. I wanted to learn more, and learn better, but I knew that it would be easier, and more fun, to stick to if I wrote about it. Blogging my experiments and progress seemed like the natural thing to do. 

So that's the mission plan: learn about art and painting, post what I find out. 

I'm also going to weigh in on things I think about and things I see around the world, because, hey, I don't wanna be restrictive in my mission statement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment